With privacy being an ever-increasing concern among internet users, our policy is to maintain complete privacy for anyone who gives us contact information.
- We do not give away, rent, sell, or otherwise distribute or make available our mailing list or customer information. Period.
- We do not send unsolicited email messages. However, if you requested email notification from us when new content becomes available, you will receive such updates as long as you stay on our list. We reserve the right to respond via email to feedback about our modules if the reader provides a reply address.
- Supply Chain Online, LLC does not store user credit card numbers on (or transmit such information through) any of our systems.
- We do not use "3rd party cookies", sometimes known as "tracking cookies", with any external companies or web sites. We do not link to advertisers or sell/transmit any information, even anonymously, to anyone.
- The sole exception to this policy is that we will track and identify those who attempt to commit fraud, and we will cooperate with law enforcement agencies should the need arise.
If you wish to be removed from our email list, please sign in, navigate to "Account Settings" (under "My Account"), and change your email preferences on that form.
Please contact us if you have any questions or comments regarding this policy.
Supply Chain Online, LLC